California-San Diego
Options

DJ Recommendations

Hello! I'm planning a San Diego wedding in 2013, sometime from late May to mid-July. The planning is in it's VERY early stages, but because I currently live in another country, I'm trying to plan ahead as much as possible now to make things easy on my family as they will be doing a lot of the actual leg work. I'm also trying to work out the budget since my fiance is concerned with cost.

I have a good idea of what the big purchases will cost (venue, catering, bar, dress, stationary, etc.), and have friends and/or family donating their time/services or offering discounts for other things (officient, photography). The only thing I am unsure about is the DJ. I plan on using a DJ for both the ceremony and reception, which will be taking place at the same venue. The ceremony will probably be no longer than half an hour, and the reception up to 5 hours (possible less). What should I expect to pay for this type of arrangement? I would want to spend under $1500 if possible, but I have no idea if this is even a realistic budget.

Thanks for the suggestions and help!
~~Please view my Etsy shop (I'm adding new wedding stationary designs!): http://www.etsy.com/artofsallymack~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards