California-San Diego

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer

Does anyone know of any San Diego photographers that will shoot the ceremony and reception for under $1,500?  That doesn't need to include any photos or albumns, just the base cost of covering the wedding.  I have a friend who is excellent and has offered to shoot it for free, but I was planning on asking her to be a bridesmaid!  Any help would be appreciated : )

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Photographer

• I also have a bestie who is a professional wedding photographer as a BM! :)

I can recommend our wedding photographer, Aaron Huniu. Our wedding is next July, so I can't exactly give you a review of his services as provided to us, but he photographed a friend's wedding this past March, so we got to see him in action. We loved his style and his work, and his prices. I think he would fit in your budget, so check him out!

That said, there are a TON of photographers in San Diego. We contacted and got pricing from many, many photographers before making our choice. If you do some online research, you will probably find a bunch whose work you like, and you can pretty easily get a price sheet or quote from them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love my photographer so far based on our engagement photos. His cheapest package is $1100 and he has a good one for $1500, if you take out the prints it will probably bring it down a bit too. His website is mlpphoto.com 

Here is a link to my epics if you want to check them out :)

Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Try IMAfoto.net.
  • My husband and I just got married in November and we booked Dinela Photography - they did both our photos and video for under $2K. They were our favorite vendor (aside from our florist) and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Miralem and Dinela were incredible to work with and even people in my wedding party commented on how awesome they were. 

Give them a call. Tell them that Courtney and Chet sent you!

Let me know if you have any other questions - we did our whole wedding on a budget and really did a ton of research!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards