California-San Diego

Bands??

I'm looking for a live band for my wedding in September 2013, anyone have any suggestions? I would like to stay below 2k (would be for the reception)

Thank you!

Re: Bands??

• For a band? I think it would be really hard to find a band to play for that price. Most bands cost between $5k and $12k. You might be able to find one guitar player to play for you. Better going with a DJ I would think for that price range. I have an awesome DJ if you want his name!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm with Kay. Most of the really fun bands I've heard play at weddings here in San Diego are around the 10k mark. Our DJ was just under $2,000 which did include some lighting.

• I have one that charges $3500 and you get them all day, which means ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They are a band and they also have DJ style capabilities. I can't give a recommendation off of personal experience for a wedding because I'm not using them until next October, but they did a great job at my dads bday party and I have gotten numbers from the band of a few brides that I can call to get their opinion. email me eringraham@gmail.com if you are interested to hear more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards