California-San Diego
Options

Excellent San Diego Photographer - RHS Photo

When my then-fiance and I began planning our San Diego wedding, about a year in advance of our selected date, photography was in the number one spot on my priority list.
Having witnessed a number of girlfriends walk away with disappointing shots from their own weddings, I resolved that I would not be that girl – I wanted the photos from my wedding to be classic. Most importantly, I wanted to be able to look at photos of myself on that special day without cringing.
I am all too pleased the report that RHS Photo delivered all of this, and more.
My experience with RHS was nothing short of fantastic.
After quite a bit of research, and hours poring over portfolio after portfolio, I was certain that Richard Santini had the kind of eye that I wanted for my wedding photos, and I was not disappointed.
Richard had a willingness to listen to my ideas and my vision for the photos; he was a pleasure to work with, personally and professionally, and was absolutely instrumental in helping plan some key elements of the day; he was quick with valuable advice, knowing MUCH more about weddings than I did; his prices were reasonable, and given the results, worth every penny and then some; he worked quickly, tirelessly, and with remarkable creativity.

A number of guests approached me during and after the reception to comment on how professional and skilled Richard was as a photographer. I cannot even count how many people remarked on what a fantastic job he did on the wedding, and how they couldn’t wait to see the final results.
The photos were delivered in a timely fashion (even though I had a really hard time waiting for them!), and the final product was absolutely stunning.
Even today, having looked through the photos many, many times, I struggle to find a single shot I do not love, and for this I could not be more thankful.

My greatest appreciations go out to Richard Santini, and his wonderful assistant.
Thank you for your vast knowledge of the inner workings of weddings.
Thank you for your patience, your professionalism, and your kindness.
Thank you so much for the gorgeous work you did at our wedding, your innovation and creativity, and the timeless set of photos from the best day of my life.

If you are planning on getting married in the San Diego area, and are looking for a fantastic photographer, there is no one else I would recommend than RHS Photo.
(I advise you contact them as early as possible – their schedule does book up way in advance).
http://www.richardhsantiniphoto.com/

Re: Excellent San Diego Photographer - RHS Photo

• Options
    Seems like a vendor to me...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh am I so happy to see this post!  I am getting married in October in San Diego and am from New York.  We are booking all of our vendors without meeting them, and chose RHS due to the great reviews and stunning photos we saw on his website.  Thanks!
  • Options
    McRogolMcRogol member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_excellent-san-diego-photographer-rhs-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:e932799c-8375-4a87-90e0-b1fcfa3c3d56Post:a82963ed-eb40-496d-bbcc-b19760d772c8">Re: Excellent San Diego Photographer - RHS Photo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seems like a vendor to me...
    Posted by Chels&Jimmy[/QUOTE]

I feel ya...Do brides really write reviews like that????  It certainly has a lot of wedding photog catch phrases...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards