California-San Diego
Options

Venues

Hi all! Brand new Bride-To-Be here! My fiance and I are clueless when it comes to what are good prices for ceremony/reception venues.....In San Diego, what would be your thoughts on average prices for venues?? Thanks!

Re: Venues

• Options
    The Bali Hai doesn't charge a Venue fee as much as I know.

Marion
  • Options
    it varies a lot - depending on how big your wedding is. most places don't have a 'venue' fee (as indicated above), but have a minimum spend.

most of them do have a ceremony fee, though
  • Options
    After checking myself for a Venue( Vineyards,RB Inn,Torrye Pines Lodge and the Mt Woodson Castle) I found that most places cost anywhere from 1200-2800$ some do not include chair rentals etc and is extra ,granted these are the places I checked on.After all that  we are getting married in our own backyard.
    I think it depends what you are looking for and what your budget is.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:ec44e280-f84a-4993-8892-93a04ea393a1Post:51971532-ea3f-4dd1-a933-e99eb491b08a">Re: Venues</a>:
    By the way how much was the cost to have a wedding and reception at woodson castle? Me and my fiance are really interested in having it there, and what does the price include? thanks!
    [QUOTE]After checking myself for a Venue( Vineyards,RB Inn,Torrye Pines Lodge and the Mt Woodson Castle) I found that most places cost anywhere from 1200-2800$ some do not include chair rentals etc and is extra ,granted these are the places I checked on.After all that  we are getting married in our own backyard. I think it depends what you are looking for and what your budget is. Good Luck.
    Posted by 123861[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards