idk how to delete this post

Re: aisle runner

• Options
    apurcell2apurcell2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you have any photos of it ?
  • Options
    hi, is this still for sale? csn you send me pics mbenoit03@gmail.com<div>thanks</div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_hot-hot-diva-pink-aisle-runner-sale-excellent-condition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:f0e7379c-c90e-4dd1-9a34-6144b6c669e1Post:4e3b5601-b7c6-4995-8a02-d3fedfa59cf9">HOT HOT DIVA PINK AISLE RUNNER FOR SALE EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello fellow San Diego Brides to Be, I just recently got married and decided to put my Hot Pink Aisle Runner up for sale. It's 25 ft long and I used only about half of it indoors. It's from the Original Runner Company. I'm sure you can believe the over night shipping was horendous, but it totally made my wedding absolutely beautiful!!! They go $145/25ft without the shipping/handling. I paid nearly $200, and I'm selling it for $100 or best offer. It's high quality non-slip aisle runner and I have it in HOT HOT HOT solid Diva Pink!!! Hey, if Ashley Simpson ordered her wedding aisle from this company it's got to be good! And it was!!! Email me or contact me here. My email address is mysugar311@yahoo.com . Cheers! -Melly
    Posted by chasenmelly[/QUOTE]

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards