Minnesota

boudoir bamboozled

I can't believe this is my first post...

I'm wondering if any MN brides have done any boudoir photography as a gift for their FI for the wedding or even for like a birthday or holiday present, and if you have, where did you go?!? I can only seem to find places that cost $300 or more just for a session and then charge you even more for the prints or proofs. 

Thanks!
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." William Shakespeare

Re: boudoir bamboozled

• laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help, I haven't done it, but I would recommend reposting this on the MSP board. It's more active and I know that there are a few girls on there that have done it recently. There are a few photographers that include make up, and a hotel room to take the pics in, and give you the rights to the photos. I just don't remember the names. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I have my boudoir session at Sugar and Spice Photgraphy http://www.sugarandspicephotography.com/
    They have a variety or packages. You could do 2 looks for $400 and that includes Hair Make Up, extensions and fake lashes.

I would get out the Mpls/St Paul ladies as they are a bunch that have done boudoir
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards