Minnesota
Options

Courtyards of Andover Reception Hall

I am currently leaning towards booking my wedding Reception at the Courtyards of Andover in Andover, MN.  I was wondering if any of you have had or been to a reception there??  I would love to hear about your experience and/or see pictures of the hall decorated!

Thanks! Laughing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Courtyards of Andover Reception Hall

• Options
    Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a reception there and it was great, food was buffet style and very good as well. I had a friend that went to a wedding and reception there and she said it was very nice. The only problem was and I dont know if it had to do with the place or if it was the dj people but when they were saying there vows the speakers went out and made a loud noise in the middle of the ceremony. So make sure they have a back up. The bartenders were very friendly as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that's good to hear, and I will actually be having my ceremony at a church near by rather than at the Courtyards. the reception alone will be held there.  It's nice to hear good things about it though, because we still have not booked it, but I am hoping to book it within this month! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    joka0606joka0606 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The building is for sale... Be aware of that... I'd think twice about that place...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards