Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Plus Size Wedding Dress Alert

I purchased my wedding gown back in August from Belle Bridal Boutique in Bellevue, KY and follow their Facebook page.  There was a status that reads:

"Do you know a Beautiful Bride to Be on a Budget? Belle is having a sample sale with designer gowns up to 75% off of their retail price." 

Just wanted to share with any other Cincinnati area brides that are also plus size and looking for a gorgeous gown.  The owner Stacey is wonderful and made my experience like something out Say Yes To The Dress.  They have samples to fit any size so there is no trying on a dress only to have to imagine what it would look like in your own size.  I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!  I can't wait to wear my Allure dress for my September wedding.

Hope this helps someone!!   
Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Plus Size Wedding Dress Alert

• Options
    What is the price range of the gowns at Belle Bridal? I've visited their site and it sounds great. However, I'm on a budget and don't want to set up an appointment if I can't afford it.
  • Options

I think their price ranges mid range ($1,000 range) you should probably call. Since they are having a sample sale, it's worth a shot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards