Minnesota
Options

Reception Venues near Waseca?

It isn't official yet- we just got engaged a few days ago- but we're thinking about having the wedding in Waseca (not for quite awhile yet).  We have a church and officiant if that's what happens, but I live six hours away and finding a venue for the reception online doesn't look very easy.

Any reception venue ideas?  Preferably not outside.

If anybody has a florist or a photographer in the area they really love, I'd be happy to hear about them, but those don't look so difficult to research.

I should also mention that this is going to be a budget wedding, but we don't have numbers yet.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Venues near Waseca?

• Options
    hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any ideas for you but you could try posting on the MSP board. They are a lot more active!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good idea, thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    llfinchllfinch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reception near Waseca : Farmamerica has a nice hall. I can't think of anything else near there. My cousin used a hotel in Owatonna, maybe the Holiday Inn? Not sure though, but it is right by Cabella's and was very nice.

I am near Mankato and using Behind the Lens Photography. Love her, her work is fabulous and she has excellent reveiws. Do not use Braunshausen Photography, pictures are sub par at best.

HTH and good luck!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards