Minnesota
Options

Hair/Make-Up in Southeastern MN

Hey ladies- I am getting married in Southeastern MN and I am looking for suggestions for hair and make up....... any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am also wondering how many of you are going to be doing your own make-up vs. getting it done professionally.

THANK YOU!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair/Make-Up in Southeastern MN

• Options
    hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is a professional doing my stuff.  I am from SE MN and I haven't found much business for this. 

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agreed- few and far between! I will probably do my own make up anyway... but it would be nice to have the option!!

oh well!!!!!
  • Options
    heyyjude7heyyjude7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in SE MN are you getting married?  My best friend got married in Winona and got her hair and makeup done at Spalon 1161.  Great work too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh! That is a great idea! That is only 20 minutes from me.

THANK YOU!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I"ll prolly have my stylist do mine and then have the bridesmaids go to a beauty school to get their updo's done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll have a stylist do mine.  Does anyone know a good stylist in Red Wing?  For makeup, my Mary Kay consultant is coming to do mine and possibly my bridesmaids.  I think they do as a complementary service.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Denise from the Clinique counter at Macy's in La Crosse is AMAZING. She just did makeup for my wedding, and we were so happy with her work. She acutally comes to you, which is really nice so you don't have to run from hair to makeup.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone from the Rochester, MN area?  Or know of any wedding resources in the Rochester area?  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide! 
  • Options
    StahlFamily11StahlFamily11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Austin mn and i have no idea where to go besides rochester and their expensive! but i am doing my own make-up.
  • Options
    iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Rochester. I might go to City Looks depends on money wise.

• Options
    Hey ladies also there is this thing in the Rochester Post Bulletin this weekend.

• Options
    I'm from Winona and I really wanted to go to Spalon, but they were already booked on my wedding day :(. A Coworker of mine recommended Parlor and Den so thats who we are going with. They aren't terribly priced either.  When you book with them you get a free coupon book and they have discounts for the bridal party and the bride....a few for the groom too... although my groom refuses to do any of that kind of stuff. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards