Minnesota

Make-up artist suggestions?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a make-up artist around the minneapolis or north suburb area? I would like to look different- but not PAINTED. I tried the air-brush at bridal show and looked like a clown, so I'm very turned off by that!! Has anyone had good luck with a particular person?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make-up artist suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    I am doing all of my bridal makeup at Simonsins. Just make sure you do a practice run. I am doing my practice run end of July,a couple of my friends have had good luck with them for their weddings. I have used them when I was a bridesmaid as well & was happy w/the results. I know what you mean some of the make-up counter places /stores the girls like way too much make-up...u want to look as much like u as possible that is who he wants to marry Wink
  • edited December 2011
    Crap..I'm having my makeup airbrushed on and I hope I don't like like a plastic doll or a clown! Good luck. I don't have any suggestions :(
  • edited December 2011
    I just purchased this deal on Plum District for a make-up lesson/consultation. Since I'm doing my own make-up it's a great help and deal.

http://www.plumdistrict.com/t/1dd5706554/c
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards