Minnesota
Options

Two Adesso Instant Photo Guestbooks for sale!

I have TWO Adesso Instant Photo Guestbooks for sale. The company went out of business, but not before they accidentally sent me two separate shipments of two books. I used two for my wedding, and now have these two leftover. I saved them, thinking I'd use them for a baby shower or something, but I haven't... and I need to clean out my closets!

I LOVED this for my wedding: each book has 30 pages, each with a slot for a Polaroid to go in, plus lots of space for guests to write. Since very few people wanted to take a picture of themselves just standing there (of course), 60 pages was way more than enough for our wedding of 140 guests. Which was fine, because it meant that as the night wore on and everyone had already written their "real" messages and taken their "real" pictures but there were still lots of blank pages in the back, friends started taking silly pictures and writing funny messages to us. The very last page of our second album is a picture of my husband's cousin, all sideways and blurry, and the message written underneath says, "Great party! But can somebody call me a cab?" 

I know that a regular guestbook would never have encouraged people to be themselves and have fun... but with these we have these terrific memories documented. Now that my wedding is a distant memory, these books are absolutely some of my favorite mementos -- sometimes I think I love them even more than the (crazy expensive!) photos from the day.

They're both plain black linen, very classic looking. (From the outside!) 

I'd like to sell them for $20 apiece. Let me know if you're interested in one or both!

Re: Two Adesso Instant Photo Guestbooks for sale!

• Options
    MKTKMKTK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hey! I just sent you a private message. I'm interested in purchasing these if they are still available. Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Are these still available?  I'm interested.  Please message me.  Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota_two-adesso-instant-photo-guestbooks-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:640Discussion:e171c9f8-56c0-4635-8af4-d10438628711Post:c98f0c9e-ecb2-47a8-8b08-9a99d1b1cc1a">Two Adesso Instant Photo Guestbooks for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have TWO Adesso Instant Photo Guestbooks for sale. The company went out of business, but not before they accidentally sent me two separate shipments of two books. I used two for my wedding, and now have these two leftover. I saved them, thinking I'd use them for a baby shower or something, but I haven't... and I need to clean out my closets! I LOVED this for my wedding: each book has 30 pages, each with a slot for a Polaroid to go in, plus lots of space for guests to write. Since very few people wanted to take a picture of themselves just standing there (of course), 60 pages was way more than enough for our wedding of 140 guests. Which was fine, because it meant that as the night wore on and everyone had already written their "real" messages and taken their "real" pictures but there were still lots of blank pages in the back, friends started taking silly pictures and writing funny messages to us. The very last page of our second album is a picture of my husband's cousin, all sideways and blurry, and the message written underneath says, "Great party! But can somebody call me a cab?"  I know that a regular guestbook would never have encouraged people to be themselves and have fun... but with these we have these terrific memories documented. Now that my wedding is a distant memory, these books are absolutely some of my favorite mementos -- sometimes I think I love them even more than the (crazy expensive!) photos from the day. They're both plain black linen, very classic looking. (From the outside!)  I'd like to sell them for $20 apiece. Let me know if you're interested in one or both!
    Posted by mcphe080[/QUOTE]
  • Options

Are these still available?

Thanks.

• Options
    Do you still have these?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards