Minnesota

***Beautiful Ivory Size 10 Anjolique Wedding Dress*** PRICE REDUCED*** - $280 (Forest Lake)

I have a beautiful ivory size 10 Anjolique Wedding Dress for sale. The dress was retailed at $909.99 and was bought on sale for $688 but I was only asking $400 for it. You can easily turn around and sell it to a consignment shop for more than $400 if you're looking to make a profit. I had a consignment shop that I found on Craigslist say that they could sell it for me for more than $400 but I just don't have the time to do that. It is in excellent condition with a couple easily fixable flaws on the beaded part (a couple loose beads which I could even fix if I tried). Beaded neckline Organza over Satin gown with V line back and three rows of beading on the back and front. The hem is also beaded. It has never been worn in a wedding just tried on. You are welcome to try it on if you intend on buying it. Email me or text 612-220-8627 at anytime day or night (I only have texting not calling). **CASH ONLY**

I have pictures on photo bucket, the link is.....

www.photobucket.com/hmloureyWEDDINGDRESS

Re: ***Beautiful Ivory Size 10 Anjolique Wedding Dress*** PRICE REDUCED*** - $280 (Forest Lake)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards