Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Place Needed!

I am planning my wedding for Saturday, October 20, 2012 and am having a difficult time finding an outdoor ceremony place.  I already have a reception hall booked, but would love an outdoor place to get married.  I am trying to find a place that supplies the chairs, as it seems like a nightmare to coordinate all the vendors needed for different things!  I'm open to parks, but Hamilton County will not waive the park pass fee for weddings.  Any ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Re: Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Place Needed!

• Options
    We looked for a place to have an outdoor ceremony but decided to just do it at our venue after the costs of transportation/chairs/sound equipment/etc kept piling up. Devou Park in Covington you can get a permit for cheap, but as far as providing chairs I didn't find anywhere that was willing to do that
  • Options
    We're doing ours at Alms Park--they do charge for chairs, but their rental fee doesn't seem bad. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There is also Sharron Woods who has a rental place that's very pretty and outside. Not sure where your thinking but it's an option.
  • Options
    Polen Farm in kettering ohio is more than reasonable for a wedding venue. the outdoor space is a gazebo and includes seating for ceremony in the price for wedding ceremony. call quick, they might be already booked!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_outdoor-wedding-ceremony-place-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:1f5011c8-7787-416a-a279-f3ffe836955ePost:c4d773a3-0762-45c4-8d55-54f972b01ee0">Re: Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Place Needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is also Sharron Woods who has a rental place that's very pretty and outside. Not sure where your thinking but it's an option.
    Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards