January 2011 Weddings

**Snowy**

I'm shooting for a January 15th 2011 NJ-wedding too!  What vendors have you booked? I got engaged on Dec 12 - and we've been searching for a venue. Trying to book on eby this weekend.

GOOD LUCK - Christine

Re: **Snowy**

• Hey Christine,

Congrats on getting engaged!!!  It's such an exciting time and I'm actually sad my engagement is already half over! 

We booked The Venetian in Garfield, NJ but honestly, you can (probably) have a pick of any hall you want.  I say probably because it is now about a year away and so the crazy brides who are getting married next January may have already booked their halls. 

We also booked photography and DJ.  Photography is a husband/wife team who will be doing our wedding but otherwise I would SO tell you to use them.  They are the nicest people.  For DJ, we used Elite Sound Entertainment in Saddle Brook.  They were very nice as well.  Still looking around for florists and limo.

My advice to you is to start planning ASAP.  A year sounds far away but in wedding talk, it's nothing.  I got engaged last February so I've had a lot of time to research and meet with vendors.  Make sure you take your time in selecting the right ones but make sure you do your research quickly!  Vendors book up faster than you think, even in January!

Best of luck to you!  And if you have any questions, just let me know!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards