February 2011 Weddings

Ok Seriously...There has to be more

I realize Feb is a shorter and cold month, but there has to be some Feb brides out there!!Wedding date: Feb 19, 2011Place: New JerseyDon't worry, we're getting wedding insurance for when the Nor'easter wants to come and ruin my day :)
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ok Seriously...There has to be more

• I know, I find it very strange that this board is so dead.  I'm in Florida, so to classify my February wedding as a "winter wedding" is a bit of a misnomer, but I do think winter weddings are very beautiful!
    Married February 26th, 2011 TTC #1 since May 2011
  • Hey gals,
     My boyfriend and I are not engaged yet, but we want to marry in Feb of 2011, I am up in Toronto Ontario. I think Feb is a wonderful time to get married- everyone has the blues, and it is great to have a party smack in the middle of it!
    Cheers
    Holly
  • hey ladies....  I just got engaged on christmas day and we have already decided we wanted a feb wedding, so far it's feb 19... it may change if we find the perfect place and they aren't available that day... but welcome all you Feb brides!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker www.mywedding.com/graigandmarie
  • Congrats to all of us for Feb!! I'm a little sad about how cold it is here (avg temp in KC for Feb is 50s) so no outdoor wedding, but I'm thinking I just don't want to wait later into the season! I want to be married!! Haha

What're your colors?
    I want something dramatic and different so we're pretty set on purple and red. Mainly purple because red is pretty cliche for winter (esp V-day).
    http://mrsdanielparsons.weebly.com Can't figure out the HTML stuff ^^ That's my bio!
  • hey kristi... welcome!!!

We like the colors of a sage/olive green and a maroon with white...  not def on those colors, but i absolutely would love that green to be a part of my dress and with those two colors together, its def a winter feeling.  We're are located in florida and plan to hvae our wedidng here, one thing so far that i have noticed is that most venues have the cermony outdoors, so i'm finding it a little difficult to find something indoors, yet very natural feeling....   Good luck to you!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker www.mywedding.com/graigandmarie
  • Hi Everyone!
    Add one more to the February group! We just got engaged over the holiday and have decided on Feb 22, 2011 in St Thomas USVI.  I will be a smaller (25ish) destination wedding.  Very excited to start the planning! Good luck with the planning to all of you too!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• justinemillanjustinemillan
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Another one here! Just got engaged new years eve/day and we are trying to plan for a feb 12 or 19 2011 wedding! I cant believe how wedding obsessed I have become over the past 5 days!!! I am just so happy its hard to contain it!! I have been dating my fiance for 4 years so I was so happy when he finally popped the question!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Feb bride here! We're set for Feb 26 in Key West!  It's still early, I think there will be a lot more of us a little later :)
  • That's my wedding date, too!  Congrats!
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • im also getting married in feb. 02/12/11!!! we are in nh but getting married in newry,me on a moutain near sunday river ski resort. I didnt want the typical reception hall so we rented a private estate for the weekend.(for those who havent found a place check into renting a vacation house.) we are going to be using brown and green for our colors.( the website of the house, ski esta estate we are renting is www.skiesta.us , im so excited! i cant wait!)
  • Feb 2011 here! Holla!!! New Jersey too. What's up?
  • Feb 12, 2011 - Getting married in canada on Ski Hill :) Congrats everyone
  • Feb. 26, 2011 and getting married in Boston, MA!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • FEB 26th 2011- bride from Texas! hoping for great weather and still undesisive on colors!

• Another Feb 19th bride. I don't mind having the cold weather date because we are honeymooning in warmer climates. Going to get my Army man to venture on a cruise. I don't care how cold it gets that day I want outdoor pics. My girlfriend is a professional photographer and is willling to capture some amazing shots on the steps of the Victorian house, on the wrap-around porch, and under the magnolia trees. Congratulations everyone.

• Hello All!

Got engaged April 30.

Getting Married February 26 in Daytona Beach, FL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards