Ohio-Cincinnati

Steve Bender Productions or DJ recs?

My friend asked me to post for her. She is considering hiring Steve Bender Productions. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with him?
Or do you have another DJ to recommend? The wedding will be at Neiderman Farm in Liberty Twp.
Thanks!
DD Lea, born 04/21/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #4 It's a BOY!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
CP: July 2011
BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!

Re: Steve Bender Productions or DJ recs?

• jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had a negative experience with steve bender. someone asked about him last week so my response to that post should be below...
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kel7284Kel7284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have never seen a post from Jen that is positive, you may want to keep him in mind.  just saying

Just counting down the days :)
  • cincy32011cincy32011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended 2 weddings that he DJed this year.  He played a lot of music that wasn't my taste (lots of 70's), but that could've been requested by the bride and groom, so I can't hold it against him.  I will say that both weddings had a ton of people dancing. 

If you end up using him, I would request that he not promote himself during the reception.  At the first wedding, he kept introducing himself as Steve Bender from such and such radio station.  I felt like he had commercials in the middle of the dancing.  However, the second groom asked that he not do that, and he respected their wishes.  Hope this helps!
    image 286 Invited
    image 243 Attending
    image 42 Declined
    image 1 Unknown
    RSVP Date: February 12
  • edited December 2011
    John Sommers is a great guy and does a good job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards