March 2011 Weddings

My Wine Glass Favors PIP

Here are a few of my hand-painted glasses:

Gotta support the local teams (even if they do suck)

We really didn't go with a theme, or have all the glasses the same so it gives people a chance to have something different. We've just been having a blast with them.

Re: My Wine Glass Favors PIP

• Oh wow! How many are you going to be making? That is quite the project.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• We're probably doing about 150 or so, we're inviting 130 but we figured some people might want to take more than one, and if they don't than we have a bunch of fun wine glasses for ourselves lol
  • That is awesome! They look great too!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Thanks, we started them in july so we wouldn't be bogged down with them all at once, I think we only have like 20 or so left to paint and about 100 left to bake. (baking sets the paint so it won't peel off)
  • what do you bake it in ? A kiln or an oven?
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards