March 2011 Weddings

s/o Scary Movies

What scary movies scare the beejeezus out of you or WHO in the movies?
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: s/o Scary Movies

• Since I am chicken...I hate most scary movies...I am most afraid of Michael Myers though. Also Candyman when I was younger and I use to be extremely afraid of Freddy but I guess I faced those fears and he is just funny to me now.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I havent really liked Freddy or Jason. Michael Myers i don't mind though. And the movie Jeepers Creepers. I don't like that flying thing that is the creepers. Thing gives me the heebie jeebies!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • All of them....seriously! I can't stand to be in a room where a scary movie is on. They totally freak me out.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• LOL Michael Myers, this reminds me of a few years ago when I was on a haunted hayride and he jumped on the ride. I was next to where you walk in and that was the only spot he could jump on at, and he just stood there staring down at me. I was pissing myself laughing, it was the funniest thing ever! Clearly i am not afraid of Michael Myers.
  • Yea I hear ya Lizzie...I'm too chicken I will only watch the two I posted on the post below lol. Oh and Ive seen Saw 1-5 ...those are more suspense though and now too gory for me.

@Tygress....my friends made me go see Jeepers Creepers and I laughed the entire time. It was so dumb....lol I got shushed for laughing hahaa. I was like but seriously people died already in Scream and you people like this crap?

I can't see a Michael Myers mask even ....I get so afraid. THe only one I was able to watch was the 1st one by Rob Zombie and that is cuz it was more of a movie based on his life growing up. Not as freaky.
    Part of That World Blog
  • I think the 2nd jeepers creepers was scarier
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • My thing with Michael Myers is I can actually picture a real serial killer being like that. So it freaks me out but I have wayy too vivid of an imagination so I think crazy things before bed if I watch scary things.
    Part of That World Blog
  • I get more scared over ghost movies and things with the devil. Though I love slasher movies. They all scare me.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I cannot watch ghost movies....well unless its the Sixth Sense or something. Scary ghost movies...NOPE.
    Part of That World Blog
  • I love scary movies!!  When I was younger, I used to be so afraid of CHUCKY! haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Anything religion based. Like the Omen, scared me sooooo bad! I really dont like many horror movies, I think it's because my parents let me watch them when I was really young and it scarred me for life! lol... Oh yeah, Chucky, I don't know why but to this day i still can't watch those movies!
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Does ET count?  I still can't be in the room when that movie is on.  FI loves when it's the final clip in "Scene It?"  I just tickle him so he can put in his answers. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AWW Elizabeth. ET scared me too when I WANTED to see it in the movies when it came out. I had my eyes shut the entire time and cried cuz of the weird noises lol. My dad took us and he probably wanted to kill me. I did the same thing at Gremlins when they changed into the green pods.
    Part of That World Blog
  • I love scary movies!!  I haven't seen any in forever, because FI hates them.  LOL

The only ones that really kind of freaked me out when I was little was the Hellraiser ones.  None of the rest bothered me too much.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• JSweetie,

the only scene in ET that I can tolerate is the one where he's drunk!  haha.  my sister had a stuff animal of him that I would make her hide anytime I went into her room and my parents laughed b/c apparently it was originally mine! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Grudge and The Ring freaked me out so bad. I used to have a small tube tv when The Ring came out and I threw it out after watching it. Call me irrational but I did not want some creepy girl crawling through my set!! I can't honestly say I've seen any scary movies since those 2, I'm such a baby when it comes to those kinds of movies.
  • The Exorcist! That movie was so crazy! And I was very scared with the original Japanese version of The Grudge(Ju-on). I can still picture that in my head! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards