March 2011 Weddings

Check!

I had been thinking of doing a flip flop basket, but kind of could not justify the extra expense....until today. I stopped by Old Navy and they had all their clearance stuff with an additional 40% off and I ended up getting flip flops for $.88 a pair! Soooo, I got enough so that hopefully everyone that wants to change into them at the reception will be able to. Woo hoo!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
Pregnancy Ticker
Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

Re: Check!

• Wow!!! That's such a great deal! I love Old Navy flip flops! And they are always so cheap, but I've never seen them at that price! :)
  • Whoo Hoo! I am still debating this because I think it would be weird having a summer-type shoe in buffalo in march lol
  • Wow that is super cheap even for Old Navy!!!
  • In Response to Re: Check!:
    Whoo Hoo! I am still debating this because I think it would be weird having a summer-type shoe in buffalo in march lol
    Posted by mgietler76
    Well, it could be freezing here that day, but I've always ended up barefoot on the dancefloor at any wedding I've been to, so I'm sure they'll come in handy for our guests.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

In Response to Re: Check! : Well, it could be freezing here that day, but I've always ended up barefoot on the dancefloor at any wedding I've been to, so I'm sure they'll come in handy for our guests.
    Posted by caseyandlizzie
    So do I, I guess I am worried people will think I'm a nut for putting flippy's out haha
  • Phenomenal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • great deal!!  so, this might be a stupid question, but do people get to keep the flip flops?  I mean, what would you do with used flip-flops in different sizes...isn't that kind of gross? 
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
    great deal!!  so, this might be a stupid question, but do people get to keep the flip flops?  I mean, what would you do with used flip-flops in different sizes...isn't that kind of gross? 
    Posted by Callmebetty
    I hope they would keep them....yeah, WTH would I do with all different sized flip flops afterward?!?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards