March 2011 Weddings

Got rid of the Florist...

I have decided to look towards etsy!  David T. would have a heart attack that I am not having any flowers at my wedding, but it feel like me.

The florist never sent us that email, and we never put down a deposit or contract so it is A O K!
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Got rid of the Florist...

• I agree!  The only flowers at our wedding will be three bouquets.  David would freak! lol  But we can't all have have him make us over!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i am not havening any flowers either. Watch out for etsy. I ordered a sample that never arrived.

• I never even hired a florist.  I'm making all of my bridesmaid's boquets with some gorgeous silk flowers I bought when a craft store was going out of business.  We are also having bamboo plant center pieces so those are easy enough for us to put together ourselves.

Good luck with Etsy.  There are a lot of great sellers on there.  I would say make sure that their feedback is positive, just like you would on Ebay.
    Wedding Date: March 12, 2011 Colors: Pink and Brown Theme: Chinese-American Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards