March 2011 Weddings

Happy Friday & Halloween Weekend!

What is everyone doing?

Me, nothing. So far we are going food shopping when I get home today and then starting Dexter season 3...whoo hoo.  =) love that show.

Tomorrow I might hit up Kohls to look for a present for FI's bday next week. And IF I can convince him....go to Party City to get costumes so we can go to a party at night =)

Sunday...hopefully hand out candy but I doubt kids will come in the building they didnt last year.
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Friday & Halloween Weekend!

• Tonight I have a dinner date with a knottie friend, we are going to a BYOB for sushi :)

Tomorrow night, supposed to go to a Halloween party... but the costumes are not here yet!! Oh dear.

Sunday... idk....
  • Tonight I'm meeting with some girls I used to work with for a drink.
    Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with one of my BM and her 2 boys and we'll be doing some fall-related activity.
    Sunday- football.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• How crazy that it's November practically!!!!! Only 27 days till Thanksgiving, 57 days till Christmas and 147 days till my wedding! YAYYY and most of you girls are even closer! LUCKY!!!!!!! lol Laughing

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • It is Wig and Hat day here at work so people are dressed up in the office and there is a contest this morning to see who has the best wig/hat. I am wearing a big floppy blue hat!

Leaving work early today to head to Charlotte (FI is up in North Carolina working) Going to dinner and carving pumpkins tonight, then going to look for townhomes Saturday(moving to NC after the wedding), maybe a bit of shopping and  at night celebrating FI's B-day early with Dinner and Drinks and cake! Sunday, breakfast and then heading home.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Happy Friday & Halloween Weekend!:
    It is Wig and Hat day here at work so people are dressed up in the office and there is a contest this morning to see who has the best wig/hat. I am wearing a big floppy blue hat! Leaving work early today to head to Charlotte (FI is up in North Carolina working) Going to dinner and carving pumpkins tonight, then going to look for townhomes Saturday(moving to NC after the wedding), maybe a bit of shopping and  at night celebrating FI's B-day early with Dinner and Drinks and cake! Sunday, breakfast and then heading home.
    Posted by Kmartella4
    I love that you have a contest at work! It reminds me of last nights episode of the Office. I wish we dressed up or something. I use to when I worked in retail...it was fun.
    Part of That World Blog
  • JSweetieXO-- Dexter is my favorite show!! I'm in the middle of season 4 right now. Its pretty much the only reason I signed up for Netflix haha

Tonight- hopefully going to a movie with FI
    Saturday- different Halloween activities all day!
    Sunday - FMIL's birthday so I'm not sure what we're doing
    Anniversary

• In Response to Re: Happy Friday & Halloween Weekend!:
    Leaving work early today to head to Charlotte (FI is up in North Carolina working) then going to look for townhomes Saturday(moving to NC after the wedding), Posted by Kmartella4
    UM, I live in CLT and I'm moving to NJ after the wedding!!!  Care to stop by and look at my house that I will be putting on the market soon?!  (I know that sounds weird and creepy but PM me and I can send you pics of my house and you can let me know if your interested)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This weekend I am going to the UNC football game and then passing candy out to the trick or treater's in my parent's neighborhood.  FI's in FL training for his new job in NJ.  ugh...i miss him so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The weekend was supposed to be a lot of fun for me! I was supposed to fly to Japan tomorrow, but had to change my flight to Monday instead, because of a typhoon there right now! So now my weekend is totally ruined! I guess I'll just give out candies come Sunday night! LOL 
  • Victoria....I am in love with that show. Im yelling at FI stop looking to see what its about and hit play! lol. I hate that seasons 3 & 4 are on disc . But oh well and what sux is the 2nd disc to season 3 is a long wait it says sooo um yea I think we will be watching on the internet or something or BUYING them lol
    Part of That World Blog
  • FI introduced me to Dexter.  I love it too!  (who know you could pull FOR the serial killer)  I can't wait for y'all to finish season 3!!! it totally rocked! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight: Chilling at home as soon as FI gets home.
    Tomorrow: Getting my hair done and going to a BBQ and cornhole
    Sunday: Football and getting my lessons plans set up for the week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards