Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Has anyone ever used or heard of Elegant Films?

They are a new vendor located in Fort Thomas, according to their website. I got an email from them that included my wedding date so they were probably at a wedding show or something where they got my information. Anyway, the email offered 40% off all services for Fall 2012 brides. My wedding is in two weeks (oh God, my wedding is in two weeks!) and I haven't yet hired a videographer to tape the ceremony because it seemed like a good area to cut the budget, but I had been considering it. At 40% off, I think that's something we could squeeze in. But since I've never heard of these people before, I just wanted to see what you all think. Thanks :)

Re: Has anyone ever used or heard of Elegant Films?

• Options
    I've never heard of them, but there stuff looks good.  I am glad we hired a videographer.  What is the base price for the bottom package?  If it's in your budget go for it!  40% off is a great deal.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I didn't ask about the packages, just how much it would cost to have one camera at the ceremony (which is Catholic, so I would estimate ~60-90 minutes of taping). I'm not looking for anything fancy, I just think that down the road I will be glad to have a video of us saying our vows to one another.

He responded, "With one camera, we could capture your ceremony, do some shots around the venue, and mix it together for $500." (That's $300 after the discount.) I mean, it's definitely not cheap, but it's majorly discounted over the quotes I got initially when I looked over a year ago, before deciding to cut it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards