March 2011 Weddings

3 months to go

OMG--As of today, I have 3 months to go.

Any advice ladies on absolutely anything?

Re: 3 months to go

• I hit my 3 month mark yesterday and almost had an anxiety attack. What kind of advice are you looking for?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• In Response to Re: 3 months to go:
    I hit my 3 month mark yesterday and almost had an anxiety attack. What kind of advice are you looking for?
    Posted by caseyandlizzie
    LOL me too. I was like um 90 days. really. thats IT? hehe. :)

I have no advice, you should ask your local board or something for what to do to not freak out or something ;)
  • Hahaha, I keep having mini panic attacks when I think about being under three months too. Yikes.

What kind of advice are you looking for?
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Um, yeah Traci. I was like uh...it was JUST 100 days, now its only 90...really?!?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Ugh! Don't remind me! I really was oblivious to the number of days left until we hit 100, now I'm freaking out about it daily.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

• I'm at 70. .. 70!!!! &^#&(*&(!&#( Where did the time go!? lol
  • I can relate, i'm at 82 days, 82 DAYS!! One of my closest friends and BM got engaged on Christmas Day!! So excited for her! :)

We're planning another trip in 3 weeks so we can finally meet with the priest, see our sample arrangement with our table setting - just in case I want to change linen color, meet with the entertainment company. eek!  I have a feeling we'll be driving/flying down every 2-3 weeks from the look of it.  I'm actualy pretty excited!! I meet with my seamstress in 2 weeks for an appointment for final arrangements and to order my veil!!

I'm with katie though, focus on those big things and getting those checks out of the way!! :)

Let us know if you need any specific advice!!

Anniversary ExerciseMilestone
  • I was creeping around on some of the other month boards and found a list of advice from the Sept 2010 for the Sept 2011 girls!  It seems like the most common thing they had to say was  don't wait to purchase/make/order things!  A girl said she ended up without stuff because she waited too long and it began to stress her out.  So go ahead and pull the trigger...that's what I've started doing and I feel like I'm getting a lot more accomplished rather than waiting around!

Also BREATHE.  At the end of the day, you will be married.  And those little things that didn't turn out perfectly won't be noticed by anyone but you.  So let them go and enjoy this time...you only get it ONCE!...hopefully :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards