Ohio-Cincinnati

Suggestions on DJ and/or Limo companies?

I am in search of a good, but decently priced DJ.  I didn't realize all the "selections" (as far as DJ's and lighting) that there are to make.  I have no idea when it comes to this stuff, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, I have found a company called Vista Limo and wanted to see if anyone had any comments about this company?  They are very reasonably priced, but I'm afraid of the "you get what you pay for" and don't want to get upset on my wedding day.  I can't seem to find any comments, good or bad on this company.

Re: Suggestions on DJ and/or Limo companies?

• Party pleasers is great!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_suggestions-on-dj-andor-limo-companies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:3dc90436-66e1-4643-95ca-2a18f8650ab4Post:fabea3e9-2d1d-4f93-ace0-b3789b7980d6">Re:Suggestions on DJ and/or Limo companies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Party pleasers is great!
    Posted by andrearae0620[/QUOTE]

This exactly!
  • I'm using Party Pleasers as well....PPs, do you know what "level" of dj you used?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Executive Transportation and they were great!  On time, cordial, and the AC worked.  I have heard so many horror stories of AC not working in other people's wedding transportation vehicles. 
  • linday2011linday2011 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    We used Steve Bender for DJ and Jimmy's Limo.  We were pleased with both and felt their prices were fair. 
  • Ryan from Cincy DJ Events.  He's AWESOME.
  • I agree with everyone else...Party Pleasers will definitely give you the best bang for your buck, and they're super great to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards