Ohio-Cincinnati

Reasonable price for DJ???

My fiance and I are looking around for DJ's and we aren't sure what a reasonable price would be for one.  We saw one that we might like for $700 but his sister got a hookup for $400 (more than likely through a friend, which could have been more if it wasn't a great hookup).  Is $700 too much for a DJ? Does anyone have any suggestions???? THANKS

Re: Reasonable price for DJ???

• katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $700 seems to be on the lower end from what I have seen so far.  So if you like the DJ I think it is a good price!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's reasonable. I'd suggest calling local radio stations (105.1 and Q102) and ask them about how much they cost. My friend is using Jessetack.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Dayton but $700 was probably around average for the places we got quotes from. We ended up going with Ur Way Light and Sound which was on the cheaper end of things, at $400 for 5 hrs.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Lindseym8Lindseym8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! The $700 price is just their set price with no time limit. We would have a reception that would be at least 4-5 hours plus he said that they help coordinate the ceremony music too with their equipment. I thought it sounded pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards