• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

my friend got engaged!

On Friday my friend got engaged! So happy for her, yet, I think shes going to marry in Jan 2011.... so SLIGHTLY jealous of this.. but I will keep it just between us knotties. LOL

Re: my friend got engaged!

• That's great but yeah I know what you mean! LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • UGH I feel ya!  There have seriously been at least six people I know that have gotten engaged after us and are getting married before us.  I keep giving my FI a hard time because it's basically his fault that we're waiting so long (he wants to be done with school).  But, like he says, we are smarter for waiting until we're more financially stable.  I told him I don't want to be smart, I want to be married.   But alas, I'm still stuck with March 2011.  Good thing we've got wonderful people here!  =)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
  • jennyp- how in the world can she possibly be getting married that fast?! you need to book things, and they are all booked normally way ahead of time. lucky her then!

I know there are sometimes that I think YAY I have lots of time to plan, do projects and pick vendors, and sometimes I am like GRRR I wanna get married sooner, but at least I dont have to worry about SNOW for my wedding! I hope my friend has no snow get in her way. Look at all the snow we just got up here, that alone makes me glad I picked March and not a winter month.

Thanks girls!

Oh, another thing, the last 6 months of me talking to her about my wedding, and she didnt care much, so it seemed. NOW she talks constantly and asking me lots of questions about things. Sooo funny how people are. All of a sudden she has things to say about HER wedding so now she likes to hear all about mine.
  • I am actually a bridesmaid in a friend's wedidng in June and I'm super jealous...I feel like "why not me?" I just keep telling myself mine will be better than hers lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: my friend got engaged!:
    I am actually a bridesmaid in a friend's wedidng in June and I'm super jealous...I feel like "why not me?" I just keep telling myself mine will be better than hers lol
    Posted by Ishaba11
    Thats right! Just keep sayinig, mines better, and I have more time to plan cute things! LOL We all have to put our patient pants on! haha!
  • My future brother in law got engaged a week or so after we did and I was wondering if they would have their wedding before ours. I know it sounds odd but I really wanted to be first. It turns out I will be by 2 months....still it's gonna be a crazy time for our family lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Yes I agree with you about the jealousy. My FI cousin got engaged after us and he is getting married in september, and so did our friends too, and we are the last one's to get married, but I want be done with school, and actually work at my career for a little while, and be financially stable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards