Ohio-Cincinnati

Invitation Reviews??

I'm starting to look for invitation vendors.  Any recommendations and/or those that you do not recommend??

Thanks!

Re: Invitation Reviews??

• I got mine through Magnetstreet.com and I love them. High quality without the high price tag. It was 260 for 100 invites, RSVP cards, enclosure cards, and envelopes. They're almost always offering some sort of discount. I got 25 off invites just by ordering my save the dates through them as well.
  • edited June 2012
    zazzle.com
    weddingpaperdivas.com
    etsy.com
  • We ordered EVERYTHING from weddingpaperdivas, I couldn't have been happier! Try to catch them when they're having a sale, that'll help with the costs.
    Anniversary
  • Thank you all for the recommendations!  I was a little hesitant on ordering from a store online where you can't see the invitiations prior but it seems like that might be the way to go!

Thanks again!
  • Wedding Paper Divas & Magnet Street will send you free samples.  I believe I had to pay for samples from 123 print. 
  • Bridal Divas Ink is local I think they recently changed their name - to Creative Invites and events. They advertise creating custom invites at online pricing. They used to use local designers in Cincinnati and then give a portion of the sales to non-profits, this may still be true - I was looking at them last summer for a work event. I've never used them, but I have seen their work and met the owner at a bridal show. It started as a small business and I was very impressed their storefront is new and located in Reading Bridal District near B&F I think.  
  • wright944wright944 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I am going through a As You Wish Event Planning. She is doing 100 save the dates, 100 invitation sets, 75 programs, 170 seating cards and all of the addressing for $422 that is with tax and she doesn't charge you a design fee which is great! Her name is Kristen. 

Here is a link to her site:

These are the save the dates that she designed, These will be mounted on burlap and will be printed on parchement paper. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered through mygatsby.com. I specifically went through them because I wanted thermography print on my invitations. They are very efficient and great to work with!
    Anniversary
  • Very helpful thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards