Ohio-Cincinnati

FS: Black Chair Covers, Aqua Table Runners & Vases

177 Black Banquet Chair Covers:  $350 + S&H (originally paid $475)

32 Aqua Taffeta Crinkle Table Runners:  $60 + S&H (originally paid $95)

8 Glass Cylinder Vases 18"x4.5":  $75 + S&H

8 Square Glass Vases 6":  $40 + S&H

6 Glass Rose Vases 8":  $24 +S&H

3 Square Glass Vases 3.5":  $6 + S&H

72 Purple Glass Votive Holders:  $30 + S&H

Located in fairfield, Ohio - can arrange pickup if interested

Email me at khauser17@yahoo dot com for any questions.  I am willing to negotiate prices so give me your best offer!  Thanks!

DSCF5315
BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Re: FS: Black Chair Covers, Aqua Table Runners & Vases

• edited December 2011

Hey, was your reception at Kingsgate? My wedding is there next year, so can you give me a vendor review of how everything worked out? Food, servers, decor. Was your meal plated or buffet? Thanks!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    The Kingsgate was AMAZING!!!  Everything was perfect.  We had a plated dinner and I received several compliments on the food & how it was the best wedding food a few people had ever had.  I didn't eat mine that night, but they took my dinner up to the room and put it in the fridge.  I had it the next day and it was still great!  The service was awesome and the honeymoon suite was ridiculous!   I don't have any complaints about the Kingsgate!

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    DSCF5315
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What meal did you go with? Did you have the salad preset(served before people entered) or served as they entered? I'm having 200 people, did the Grand ballroom feel like you had enough room? Thanks again and Congratulations!

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    We went with the prime rib, grilled chicken and cheese tortellini as the vegetarian option.  The salads were preset, which I think was a great idea.  We had 177 people and there was plenty of room!  Good luck and have fun with the rest of your planning!
    DSCF5315
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! Now I can breathe ALOT better!

Baby Gender Predictor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards