Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

engagement pictures!help!!!

me and my fi are in love the 50's and anything pin up,so we were wondering if anyone knew of a place that does theme pictures like that..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: engagement pictures!help!!!

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you looking to go somewhere or are you planning on having someone take pictures? I had a hairstyle and makeup that reflected a 50's style but I guess it would depend on which route you plan to take. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_engagement-pictureshelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:49495139-87b2-40b7-b338-2ea7ff6c8220Post:d89b847c-cb42-43af-b00a-38f838da9885">Re: engagement pictures!help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]are you looking to go somewhere or are you planning on having someone take pictures? I had a hairstyle and makeup that reflected a 50's style but I guess it would depend on which route you plan to take. 
    Posted by kelklump[/QUOTE]
    im planning on having someone take pictures for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would get an old 50's car and go to a diner in lawrencburg and get your hair an makeup done with the same theme
  • Options
    schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I just did our epics today. We found an area in covington that was great. I dont remember the name exactly but I'll ask the photographers and let you know!
    !Happily Married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards