Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Any other Kingsgate Marriott Brides?

I know one Cincy Bride just recently had her reception there last week and I wanted to see how many more ladies are having one there too. We have awhile for the tasting but my mind is still worried about the food quality.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

Re: Any other Kingsgate Marriott Brides?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I am not having my wedding there, but I have been to 3 events there, and the food was delicious.  Service was great too.  I always have the vegetarian alternative, which once was spinach lasagne and once was a layered grilled vegetable thing, and they were so good!  The desserts were amazing too. 
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_other-kingsgate-marriott-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:49bdb398-e51f-4734-8961-304bed5b99ccPost:a45330c0-b1dd-417f-9724-ab7cb7dc0a98">Re: Any other Kingsgate Marriott Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am not having my wedding there, but I have been to 3 events there, and the food was delicious.  Service was great too.  I always have the vegetarian alternative, which once was spinach lasagne and once was a layered grilled vegetable thing, and they were so good!  The desserts were amazing too. 
    Posted by baboox[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Baboox!

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work next door to there and we go there for lunch a lot. The lunch buffet is amazing! We had a work dinner there and OMG the food was really good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After we signed the contract, we did try the lunch buffet and it was good, but we attended a birthday function there some months back and the food was so so. I emailed the banquet manager about concerns for our wedding since the food is plated and I want people to eat and not have any issues with bland and small portions. I just expect alot when it come to a wedding since majority of the budget is spent on the food, I want the food to be delicious. Thank you, Floggie!

Baby Gender Predictor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards