• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Buenos dias chicas!

So, how is everyone on this Wednesday?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Buenos dias chicas!

• Pretty good, I finished my book that I got for Christmas in 24 hours and now I am on to part two of the 3 part series. I have to work tonight but the Mall hours are back to normal so it won't be a long night which is awesome! I also paid off two bills that I have been making payments on since Feb so I am super happy about that!

I know they are working on the Knot but I have never seen them delete complete posts and comments before!
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Morning Chica!

I am having a good Wed so far!  How about you??  You seem very happy!!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • Ash - I know TK had a note sent to all the MODs (too bad ours is MIA) and it said that the stuff was supposed to be during 10PM EST and 12PM EST.  Do you think they got their clock wrong??  lol :)
  • Ashley - that is awesome about paying off those bills - congrats!  Glad to hear your late nights are done, too.

I am sleep deprived (again) and a little silly today.  Quiet day at work (hopefully) - lot of people on vacation this week. 
  • L - looks like you might of Oed yesterday (yes, I am a stalker).....hope you had some fun last night!
  • K - I told you it is ok to stalk!!  And yes we had some fun last night!  Some good wink wink nudge nudge went on!!  lol :)
  • MagheetaMagheeta
    500 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hola ladies!  You aren't the only one who had fun last night, Linds Wink
    Hehe, hope everyone has a happy hump day!!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• Laura - Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who had some good wink wink nudge nudge last night.  lol :) 

K - I noticed you said you didn't sleep well again.  I understand.  Last night was the first good night since October.  I was not used to it and now I am dead tired. 
  • I'm sorry y'all aren't sleeping well.  What's keeping you up?

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Good morning. I'm jealous of you Laura and Linds. Especially you, Ash. Paying off bills is the best rush pretty close to baby making ;) Last night sucked. I have an extremely constipated baby. After an hour of straight crying and straining, I sent Dave on an emergency pharmacy run late last night and i was very close to taking her to the ED. So Bets is going to the Pediatrician in an hour. A 3 1/2 month old baby should have to rely on prune juice. She's not 80. This has been an ongoing issue for the last month.
  • Not sure why... usually can fall to sleep fine (notsomuch last night) but I can't stay asleep.  Been waking up between 3-4am and can't fall back to a sound sleep (alarm goes off at 5:15).
  • Missy - sorry to hear that about Betsy.  One of my friends had the same problem with her little guy for a while - not fun.  And to make it even harder on them, there was some sort of recall on infant suppositories at the time and they had to cut down toddler ones - she said they looked SO big compared to her little guy!  Hope she gets some relief today!
  • Missy - That sucks that she is so constipated.  I hope you guys are able to find a way to make her better.

K - that sucks! 

I am the same.  I can fall asleep no problem.  It is that I either wake up or I wake myself up.   Sometimes it is Ralph and he is in the way of me able to move so I have to kick him off so I wake up.  Or I am grinding my teeth too much or snoring too loud and I literally wake myself up from it. 
  • Dang Kristen, that sucks.  I hope that changes for you guys.  My cat usually messes with me in the middle of the night, too.  It's hard to keep them off the bed though!
    Missy, I'm sorry your little one is plugged up :(  I hope the doc is able to get him feeling better soon. 
    I slept in the back bedroom last night (after the fun of course) b/c DH stayed up cleaning and doing laundry.  I love that we work like that. :)

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Ugh, that sucks Kristen. That was happening to me for a while where I would wake up at 3 and was wide awake. I realized I was actually getting too much sleep and I was going to bed too early. Maybe that is the case?

Missy- poor Betsy being all blocked up. Hope the doctor helps things along again so she can sleep through the night and not be in pain. :(

Linds- Maddie sleeps with me on our bed too and can become a total dead weight at night. I usually have to sleep around him which can be uncomfortable but some times I just kick him off the bed. He is too big anyways. :)
  • See this is why I want a King bed! 

This is what our Queen Bed looks like (I had photoshop open - I was retouching pictures)

and that includes the spilage over!!  They take over the bed!!  I get very little room and it is annoying!  I can't imagine when I am 7,8,9 months pregnant and uncomfortable.
  • I wish I was getting too much sleep!  I am getting 5 hours on a good night and there are days I struggle to stay awake.  Kinda scary with over 2 hours a day for my commute.  I limit caffiene to the AM only and dial back fluid intake after dinner so my bladder won't wake me up before the alarm goes off.  No alcohol (TTC mode), start winding down with quiet time about an hour before I go to bed.  Try to be a sleep by 10-10:30 (would be 7 hours of sleep).
  • Haha, Linds that picture looks very familiar! Ours would be Maddie at the edge of the bed by my head, me in the middle, sometimes Ellie in between Philip and I and Philip gets the rest of the bed. We also have a Queen size bed. I hear you on lack of space but I am afraid to get a king because then all the animals all the time would be up there and Philip and I would never touch... :(

Kristen- I feel your pain I go to bed at 9:30pm (on non Yankee days) and I wake up at 5am. For the times I couldn't sleep through the night I would take Tylenol PM before bed the next night. That stuff knocks me out.
  • Ash - the only time Z and I touch while sleeping is if we end up smacking each other (we are violent!) other than that we both tend to stay to our side of the bed. 

The bed we have is also 6 years old.  I think it is time for a new one!!
  • Ahaha, nice drawing, Linds.  It made me think of this pic!

Ours is more like this, and the cat on my chest.  Sometimes Penny can ninja her way to my feet, too.

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Good morning! I like not having boss man here. I get to come in an hour late :)

Morning is good so far. Almost done with this week! YAY!!

Linds/Laura I am very jealous. I didn't even see Robert let alone get a little wink wink nudge nudge. Hopefully tonight though since he is off work today.

Missy- Sorry about Bets. Hope she is doing better.
    Anniversary
  • So now realizing that today is the 28th!!!  What do we want to do for a Siggy for Jan??  or do we want to say Fvck it for Jan??
  • edited December 2011
    So funny. I posted a thread about it yesterday.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Buenos dias chicas!:
    So funny. I posted a thread about it yesterday.
    Posted by skurtz04
    The TK Nerds were doing updates (if you saw Colleens post) and gave the wrong time period - they gave 10PM EST to 12PM EST instead of 10AM EST to 12PM EST which would have made a ton more sense.  Anyways, all items were deleted within the time that they were working... it was in the notice that KA sent all MODS.  Doesn't help us since ours is MIA WHACKO!

What does everyone want to do about siggy's for Jan?  Any opinions?? 
    In Response to Re: Buenos dias chicas! : The TK Nerds were doing updates (if you saw Colleens post) and gave the wrong time period - they gave 10PM EST to 12PM EST instead of 10AM EST to 12PM EST which would have made a ton more sense.  Anyways, all items were deleted within the time that they were working... it was in the notice that KA sent all MODS.  Doesn't help us since ours is MIA WHACKO! What does everyone want to do about siggy's for Jan?  Any opinions?? 
    Posted by lzmac11
    I know - quoting my own post - but  - LOOK - ALL those posts that were deleted are BACK!!!
  • K- Have you tried Melatonin? I think you can buy it at vitamin shops/GNC (prob amazon), I've never used it, but I know some people who have trouble sleeping do. But I bet you can't when TTC.

I have been somewhat like you, at least once or twice a week I will wake up at 3am and can't fall back until 5am. This happened to me on Christmas Eve/Christmas day. I was so grumpy too when I woke up at 8am. I used to be such a good sleeper too.

Missy- Sorry about Betsy :( hopefully they can find something for her. My sister's newborn has lots of gas and is up a lot from 11pm-2pm.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    So now realizing that today is the 28th!!!  What do we want to do for a Siggy for Jan??  or do we want to say Fvck it for Jan??
    Posted by lzmac11
    Siggy!  Favorite action shot?  I'm running out of ideas.

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Good morning ladies!!
    Re: Jan siggy... How about "New Year, New Photo"?  Everyone take a new picture of you and DH?
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • We're back. Betsy and I are snuggling together on the couch. She needs extra love today. The doctor gave us a mild laxative to try for a few weeks. I think the preemie formula that she is own is the culprit. Hopefully we can change formulas at her 3 month appointment. Linds I like your bed drawing. Our bed is usually Dave taking up 2/3 of it, then on my side Darwin is on my edge, laying on his side with all four legs stretched out. I'm wedged in between the dog and Dave. I have to sleep on my side because that's all the room that I have. Then Sydney is at the bottom in between my legs. Our bed is ridiculous. We only have a queen
    Good morning ladies!! Re: Jan siggy... How about "New Year, New Photo"?  Everyone take a new picture of you and DH?
    Posted by its apelila
    Yeah!  I like that idea.

Missy, glad to hear y'all are back and snuggling.  Hope sweetie pie feels better now that she has meds. :)

funny_zpsd60c785f