Ohio-Cincinnati

If these people want money they need to answer their damn phone!!!

I'm trying to get ahold of A spoon fulla sugar bakery anyone else have a hard time contacting them? They email me about paying the final balance on my cake and I've been calling them since monday. My wedding is in 2 days!!! I hope my cake is there.

Re: If these people want money they need to answer their damn phone!!!

• mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hmmm, I just called them about an hour ago to order cupcakes (the twinkie filled- so good!) and they answered on the 2nd ring.  Have you left VMs for them when they don't answer? 

I used them for my wedding and would have to do that sometimes and they ALWAYS returned my call within the day. 

• schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI has been complaining about them too! He has been trying to call them for the past 2 weeks and has not gotten a hold of anyone there. However, friends of ours just ordered their cake from there about a week ago. I don't know what to do either! It is stressful. I truly hope your cake is there too! Good luck!
    !Happily Married!
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you both calling 513-683-0444?  So strange. After I saw this second post I tried them again and again they answered.  Definitely leave a message if you don't get a hold of them and keep in mind, they are baking so if they don't answer that's why.  Also, you are always able to go to the store and talk with them.  They don't sell from there, but they do pick ups, so there is always someone there during open hours. GL!
  • CincyLadyCincyLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cake is coming from there too.  Anyone have an update if they are answering phone calls?  This makes me very nervous!!! 
  • onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got ahold of them and this is their busiest time of the year for cake tastings. And if they are in the middle of a tasting they won't answer the phone. Soo don't give up and def leave a message. I just can't talk on a answering machine so I never left a message.
  • edited December 2011
     your weddings in two days. First congrats- second. Id march my behind up there and make sure!
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to update...
     I called them myself today... and they picked up on the second ring. Maybe my FI doesn't know how to dial a phone correctly Tongue out
    Scheduled my tasting with them for next week...yummmmy!
    !Happily Married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards