Ohio-Cincinnati

Good Tattoo cover up suggestions?!?

Hey Cincy Ladies! Can anyone reccommend a good tattoo cover up? I have a black/blue tribal tattoo across the top of my shoulders. Heidi Mckenna recommended "Derma Bland", but wheb we went shopping the girl at the counter  showed us something different. I think Kat Von D makes a tattoo cover up that they sell at Sephora. I'm sure they will all run around the same price, I just want the one that will do the job the best! TIA!!
The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Tattoo cover up suggestions?!?

• brettererbretterer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about the ones you listed, but I work in theatre and Ben Nye makes a tatoo cover up that works great for television and stage.  Costume Castle in Loveland, OH use to sell it and still might, but you can get it online as well.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I heard of a product called dermablend(sp). Maybe google that.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    If you're getting your makeup done, you might ask your MU artist.  I can't imagine Nancy at Brideface not being able to suggest/recommend something. 
  • edited December 2011
    If you're having a makeup artist go your makeup before the wedding, they're more than likely able to do that for you for a fee. If you don't already had a makeup artist and you want one, I'd recommend Lindsay @ Glossa Makeup. She covered three tattoos on my sisters back the morning of my wedding and it looked incredible. You couldn't tell one bit that there was a tattoo there.
    Anniversary
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my Makeup artist cover up mine as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards