Ohio-Cincinnati

Makeup artist needed!!!

I am looking for an inexpensive makeup artist for myself and 4 bridesmaids. I'm getting married April 23rd...as in 25 days from now! I had a makeup artist already, but when I went for my trial she didn't show....so I have emailed Heidi Mckenna, Diana Varga, and Michelle Marx already. Michelle is double booked for the day, and I have a huge feeling the other ladies will be too. So if anyone could please recommend someone in the northern ky/ cincinnati area that is willing to travel I'd be soo grateful!!!

Re: Makeup artist needed!!!

• edited December 2011
    I used Jean Folchi and she did such a great job.  She will come to you and she is great to work with.  Not sure if she is still open that day, but definitely worth looking into.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into her...unfortunately she is too expensive for me. I'd like to keep makeup for me at about $50 and under. Thanks for the feedback, though!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Crystal at Eye Do.

http://makeupbycrystal.webs.com/

If you email her, she might be able to work a deal that is in your price range. Good luck!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry you're having trouble. Heidi McKenna and Diana Varga instantly came into mind because they're very affordable.

If worst comes, go to the MAC or department store counter and ask if any of them freelance.  I've asked before and quite a few said yes.

I know you mentioned you need someone to travel to you, but just FYI, you can travel to the Sephora in Kenwood Towne Centre where they do your makeup for $50 and you can reach that by buying $50 worth of products.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look up Blushing by Becca on facebook or contact her at blushingbybecca@hotmail.com for her prices. She's a friend of mine who does hair and just started freelancing in makeup. She is GREAT! (and likely in your price range!) good luck ;)
  • jennifer0616jennifer0616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with Crystal from EyeDoMakeup and I loved her! She definitely knows her stuff and my makeup lasted all day & photographs great =)

I understand about wanting to keep it inexpensive--I am definitely spending more than I had wanted to, but in the end it's worth it since these pictures will last forever! I wouldn't want to trust my makeup to just anyone.

Her website is: www.eyedomakeupandlashdesign.com

Good luck =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the feedback ladies....I've gotten in touch with a few people and ultimately decided on Heidi McKenna...My trial is tomorrow!! Smile
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's great she wasn't already booked!  My BMs are using her, too.  I've only heard the best things about her.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards