May 2011 Weddings

New Years Resolution!!

So I am never good at new years resolutions. I forget about them by jan 3rd. But this year, my resolution is to become a do-er. I am the kind of person who says they are going to do a ton of things, but I rarely do anything. So I am going to become a do-er. Anyone else resolving to do something?
I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: New Years Resolution!!

• I'm... gonna help FI lose weight and tone up!

FI and I SHARE meals (1 plate when we go out, and split portions at home), but FI has gained over 40 lbs of weight over almost 4 yrs... He's over 200 and I'm still at the 115 lb. ): He blames me... and I admit that he may be right (I love eating out!!).
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • I plan to get healthy, get FI healthy, stay motivated, and not be such a huge procrastinator.

Ask me Jan 7th how well I'm doing on these resolutions. I never keep them. lol!

• My Resolution is to drink less beer this year, and lose a little weight.  So far so good!  I only drank hot tea and water last night, and no hangover today.  I've been pretty productive on National Hangover Day.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • to be less stressed!  we will see about this one, since I will be taking the BIGGEST test of my life at the end of the year, and planning a wedding while in school. but hey it cant be as bad as taking the 27hrs I took last semester right??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • My resolution is to learn to pick my battles with my man, and avoid the stress that my mother creates :(
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards