Ohio-Cincinnati

Innovatory Photography

Hello has anyone used Innovatory Photography?  Good? Bad? Ugly?  I love the look of their work, but now need some true insight!  

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Innovatory Photography

• DH & I met with them when we were looking for a photographer (this was probably a year ago). I found them online and thought their work looked great. Joseph showed up with photo books that looked like a novice had put them together. He had nothing concrete to show us, he said that they hadnt had a chance to get updated photo books. During our meeting, he came off as disorganized, unprepared, and sloppy. We were very turned off by him. Again, this was about a year ago, so maybe they have come a long way since then, but that was our experience. Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • they shot my best friend's wedding and did a GREAT job. they were booked on my date and i went with rachel spears {at their recommendation} and she was great too. i know they are newer on the scene but super talented.
  • Thanks!  We'll keep both in mind at our meeting on Monday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Booked them for our wedding in April. They're one of the parts about the day I'm most excited about, I think their work is great. I don't find them to be disorganized at all. They have been very prompt and answered any questions we have had.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards