May 2011 Weddings

I think im over organised!

Its so HARD not to do wedding stuff! I know there is another 19 months until the big day but I cant help it. So far i have..Booked the ceremony and reception (all in one place)www.wigrammanor.co.nzThe chapel is so cute! and it has a big ballroom.I found my dress :)Brought the organza table runners. We decided on out guest list and have done a rough seathing plan - anyone looking for a online tool, go to www.marthastewart.com - they have a excellent seating plan.Yesterday I purchased these cool 6x4 canvases on easels to make the table number. We are both own classic cars and so does most people in my FI family so our tables are going to be named vintage car names.I have all the paper for our invitations. (Burgundy and gold) I have the bomborie (spelling) lol) bags.I think we are going to do sugared almonds as its traditional with a tag that says"Five sugared almonds for each guest ot eat to remind us that life is both bitter and sweet.Five wishes for the new husband and wife-Health,wealth,happiness,children and a long life"Anyone else as crazy as me! I keep telling myself to slow down but its just so exciting!

Re: I think im over organised!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards