May 2011 Weddings

confessions!

This board has gotten a bit slow lately (it doesn't help that its the weekend) SO I thought we could spice it up a little! Come in and confess! no flaming just confessing. Can be little or BIG!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: confessions!

• My confession: My dad told me what mooning someone meant in the 5th grade and made it sound so funny, so I mooned my next door neighbor who is 2or 3 years younger than me. I still feel guilty sometimes lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Ok...for me this is kinda big because I am seriously NOT this way... I just got finished helping out with a wedding a couple of days ago and don't get me wrong...the bride was BEAUTIFUL and I was so happy for both of them that they found each other and are so happy...but I think because it wasn't mine, and mine is over a year a way and seems unattainable at the moment, the entire time I was judging the wedding thinking how much mine would be better. My dress, my venue, my food, my decorations, my flowers, etc...and I feel COMPLETLEY horrible and wretched for feeling this way. Not to mention i already feel crappy because a few days of visiting witht my FI turned into basicallyus just being upset with each other about STUPID things. These past couple of weeks has not gone well...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One of my best friends is leaving tomorrow to go live in scotland for two years (she got married in April and her hubby is from scotland so they are taking there two kids and going to spend some time with his family) We got engaged over a month ago and decided on a date in may 2011. She wont be back until late october 2011.I feel bad that she wont be here but may seems long enough away let alone changing it to october so she can be here.I know shes a bit mad at me about it but I dont want to change it to october!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards