May 2011 Weddings

Introducing Myself

Hey everyone! My name is Jess. I've been a member of the boards for a longgg time cause I got engaged about 3 years ago. I'm so happy there is finally a 2011 board and I can chat now! As I said, My name is Jess and I'm 23 years old. My fiance is Pat and he is just about to turn 23 as well. We have been dating since we were in eight grade, which was about 8 and a half years ago. We are getting married on May 21, 2011. That's 2 days after our ten year anniversary. I am really excited because we officially began planning yesterday. We went to visit our first location and we are going to see our next tomorrow!
Jessica & Patrick

Re: Introducing Myself

• Hi Jess,   Isnt it so exciting planning everything! Have you decided your wedding colours yet? Im totally wrapped up in wedding plans and its great to have other people to talk to!
  • How romantic! High school sweethearts! Congrats to you, Jess. :) Where are you from?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • hello Jess! and welcome to May '11. we share the same date I think its the most popular date on here :) there is a link in my siggy to a blog that has a collection of introductions if you want to find out more about your fellow may '11 knotties :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good god that is a long engagement! I thought mine is long. I think you were very smart to wait to get married since you are so young. Welcome to the board.
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • Thanks for the welcom everyone! My wedding colors are going to be either light green and blue or light green and pale pink. I haven't decided yet. I want to see how the bridesmaids dresses look in those colors and also what colors ar ein our venue I'm from Connecticut
    Jessica & Patrick
  • Welcome! We are all super friendly around here and love to chat, so feel free to ask any questions. May 21st is turning out to be a popular date. I am lucky that I am the only one with May 13th, so far. lol. Well I look forward to getting to know you as we go through this journey together.
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards