May 2011 Weddings

AW: HUGE checks!

Thankfully my FI and I are close friends with our pastor so he was able to get our date reserved at the church. (we aren't supposed to be able to do that until 11months out). CHECKI have the contract in my hands for the receptions venue CHECKand now I can sign the contract with my photog, who didnt want to sign anything until I had venues set (understandably)  CHECKits awesome to finally have dates set and things moving forward. May21st, 2011 its offical
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: AW: HUGE checks!

• Very nice! Congrats:-)
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • That's awesome! CHECK, CHECK and MORE CHECK!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • I am super jealous! We are bound by money right now so we can't write any checks to check things off our list. But we have lots and lots of details planned! I have updated my bio with my new profile!
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yeah I completely understand, and we actually haven't put money down yet, we will next weekend for photography.  But the reception venue is kind enough to let us wait until Jan for a deposit. and the church won't require a deposit for several more months since their policy still says 11 months.  No one else can take that date now which is a huge relief, since May 21st is going to be THE most pouplar date that year.  (its the weekend after graduation in a college town!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Woo-hoo! Go Aggie! I bet its all starting to feel so real!
  • yes Maria it sure is.  I told the FI that we offically had the church, hius response: "whoa so we are actually going to get marrired!" E-pics this weekend are going to make it even more real
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards