May 2011 Weddings

Aggie!! Put me on the blog!

Andy and Jess May 13, 2011 Andy asked Jess to marry him the same restaurant he gave her promise ring 2 years earlier. Their dating anniversary is a friday the 13th so they chose another friday the 13th for their wedding. They are planning an outdoor wedding in the mountains of Colorado with a jewel tone color scheme; ruby, amber, emerald, sapphire and amethyst. Jess and Andy and their bridal party will also be wearing converse shoes. They don't have a design for the cake in mind, but both love lemon cake. Thanks aggie!
I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Aggie!! Put me on the blog!

• ok, add this version instead: Andy and Jess May 13, 2011 Andy asked Jess to marry him the same restaurant he gave her promise ring 2 years earlier. Their dating anniversary is a friday the 13th so they chose another friday the 13th for their wedding. They are planning an outdoor wedding in the mountains of Colorado with a jewel tone color scheme; ruby, amber, emerald, sapphire and amethyst. Jess and Andy and their bridal party will also be wearing converse shoes. They don't have a design for the cake in mind, but both love lemon cake. Jess will walk down the isle to the piano only version of "never say never" by the fray, and the full version of the song for their first dance. For their honeymoon, they want to go somewhere tropical.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Thank you thank you thank you!!!
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards