• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Bahamas

Hey ladies.
I noticed a few of you have been there.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on what I should be doing in Nassau and Freeport?

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ask me stuff.

Re: Bahamas

• Mono - which cruise are you taking?  We just booked the Carnival Sensation for the Bahamas in June (4 nights out of Pt. Canaveral) with those same stops.  Maybe it's the same one!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am on the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston on May 19th. (26 more days!)

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Well not the same cruise but you'll have to let me know how the ports were!  Super exciting :)
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I will definatly report with picture, maybe even video.

I will be taking my husband and all three boys. My father and stepmother will also be there.

I am excited.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • I've never been to Freeport, but H says it's really not that great. You have to drive 20-30 minutes to get to the beach. I've been to Nassau twice and the first time we went on a tour of the island (we booked separate from Carnival) and one of our stops was Atlantis. They have a Jamba Juice there. :) But I recommend a tour. And the straw markets.You can get stuff for cheap by haggling.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards