Ohio-Cincinnati

Officiants - Joseph Rohrer/Jerry Rohrer?

We are getting married in Cincinnati and are looking for an officiant. We are not looking to have a religious ceremony, and need someone who will come to a restaurant in downtown Cincinnati. We found information on-line for Cincy Wedding Ministers, Rev. Joseph Rohrer and Rev. Jerry Rohrer (http://www.cincyministers.com), and were wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Officiants - Joseph Rohrer/Jerry Rohrer?

• edited December 2011
    We're using Brides of Cincinnati (Kathryn Siefert).  She does non-demoninational and is great to work with.  She gets rave reviews on ths site and deserves evry bit of it.  She's great at helping you structure a ceremony to your liking.  Quite honestly, in all the time I've been reading this site, I don't ever recall either of the gentlemen you asked about being mentioned. 
  • edited December 2011

Replying to my own question for anyone else looking - we used Rev. Jerry, and things went great. Thoroughly worth the $150 fee (much less than some other officiants). We were able to decide on the ceremony based on many different parts their website provided.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards