May 2011 Weddings

My wedding filled weekend

SO on Saturday I met with my 2nd dj choice and now Im more confused. How did you choose your dj. Both are around the same price both seem to offer about the same things. I met with this guy but only emailed with the other. This guy does have that creepy old man look but he was really nice. LOL.

I also met with 2 florists. One is an actual shop and the other is a lady that has her shop in her home. And Ive come to find out that fake flowers are not less expensive than real. This is my example of that! lol My FSIL got married last summer she had 4 BM. SO Her flowers our bouquets boutinneres  and corsages she made with silk flowers. For all the stuff to put them together and flowers she spent $320. For my wedding I have 7 BM and I got a price quotes of $368 with tax!! That includes all the girls bouquets plus a throw away one. All bouts and corsages and flower petals. :) Im super excited. I will have a pic next Sat of what they will look like we are going to choose between 3 different ones shes putting together. They will have dark wine colored roses and liles. Im so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards