May 2011 Weddings

I feel horrible. :(

I got my wisdom teeth out this morning and I don't feel very good.  I was really nervous this morning and when I was trying to wake up I started getting more nauseous.  It seemed like it took me a long time to not see double, and at one point the nurse asked if I saw double and I said, "No I don't think so...but you have two noses.  But you look really pretty with two noses!!"  She just smiled and said she'd come back.  Then when she was helping me with my coat, she zipped it for me and I looked at her and asked if she was a mom.  She smiled and said yes and I told her I knew she was lol.  We left finally and went to CVS.  Mom went in to fill half of my script, and FI stayed with me.  I'm glad because he was going to take me to get a shake but I made him stop and it's good I did because I threw up.  :(  Poor FI had to get out, come around, clean me up and the blood, and put new gauze in.  I felt so bad for him.  He fed me some pudding and went to work and I took a nap, but I still have to change the gauze, and I feel nauseous again.  I'm not that swollen, but my tongue and lip are still numb.  It hurts some but it's not unbearable.  Sorry I'm probably typing horrible and sound depressed, I'm just ready for another nap - I promise I'm ok.  :)  I just wanted to update you guys.  Thanks for all your T & P ladies.  I understand your pain kelseydjames!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards