Ohio-Cincinnati

Does anyone do *both* hair and make-up?

I was looking into making it more convenient for me by having an artist that does both hair and make-up come to my house before the wedding.  (btw, I'm flexible on this, it's not a requirement.  But I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.)  Does anyone do this?  I know Michelle Marx at marxeymakeup@live.com does it but she's booked on my day.
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Does anyone do *both* hair and make-up?

• ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if it's something she does on the regular, but on of my BM is doing my hair and makeup for my wedding.  She is Channing at waves, and she is wonderful!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know of anyone, but if you are planning on having your BMs get their hair and makeup done too (or at least having that as an option), it might be a bit difficult time-wise to only have one person responsible for doing everyone's hair and makeup.  Just something to think about. 
  • edited December 2011
    try wedd head!  I used them for my wedding for hair and make up, they're great.  They will come to you.  I had 7 BM plus my mom, and they sent two stylists.  They will accomodate your size wedding party. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used Franchesk Ramundo for hair...she came onsite and did all my BMs too. Her sister does makeup and comes onsite as well. Not sure about the makeup prices, but hair was extremely reasonable, and she did an AWESOME job!!

Francheska's # s 512-678 5734
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards