May 2011 Weddings

Good Evening...

Infindels..

hehe I love that guy.

Whats up ladies? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Good Evening...

• oh dear, that lady sounds ummm interesting?  I bet you can rock the cut though.

I saw your pic on FB that is awesome!  You rock. and are making me jealous that I don't have my sewing machine out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • BB - Post a pic of the hair!

H and I just went on a walk, and now I'm studying French. 10 days till I leave! I'm terrified that all this learning French won't actually help me over there. We should be good because H speaks French fluently, but I want to be able to communicate too.

I've decided tonight that I want to go back to school and become a professor. Like maybe go back to school in 4 years. I love explaining to people exactly why my job works, so I might as well do it to people who are interested as well!
  • Awesome job BB!  We had to use sewing machings in home ec and I was awful.  None of my lines were straight and I refuse to try again (I had doing things I'm not good at...)

Aggie - what is the infidels stuff from?  I don't get the reference.

Not much going on here.  DH is watching TV and I'm researching cruise excusions.  I've also decided I'm going to upgrade my nook to the new nook simple touch with glowlight.  I'm super pumped!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Emart -> clicky

and klassy you will do just fine and enjoy France!  As long as you try they are very kind.  
    Fred Rogers
  • In Response to Re: Good Evening...:
    BB - Post a pic of the hair! H and I just went on a walk, and now I'm studying French. 10 days till I leave! I'm terrified that all this learning French won't actually help me over there. We should be good because H speaks French fluently, but I want to be able to communicate too. I've decided tonight that I want to go back to school and become a professor. Like maybe go back to school in 4 years. I love explaining to people exactly why my job works, so I might as well do it to people who are interested as well!
    Posted by KlassyWithaK
    Realistically everyone speaks English but I get you wanting to speak the language.  The only French that I found helpful was how to say do you speak English and I found out "sortie" means exit which was extremely helpful to know!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm mostly worried about meeting H's host family. The parents speak very little English, the son learned it in school, and the daughter is just starting to learn it. They live in a small town, so its not like Paris where they get a lot of American tourists.

So far I can hold a somewhat relevant conversation with H, but I'm not very confident.
    I'm mostly worried about meeting H's host family. The parents speak very little English, the son learned it in school, and the daughter is just starting to learn it. They live in a small town, so its not like Paris where they get a lot of American tourists. So far I can hold a somewhat relevant conversation with H, but I'm not very confident.
    Posted by KlassyWithaK
    My bad I thought you were just going to Paris.  Forget my previous statement then.  Except for the sortie part, because I was serious about that.

Do you guys practice with each other at home?  That is so cute!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
  • My mother made carrot cake. My son is freaking out about it. Has been asking for it all week. It was like Christmas for him.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • I didn't mention anything about his host family living outside of Paris. The other day we had a 30 minute text conversation in French. I do a lot better at writing than at speaking.
    My mother made carrot cake. My son is freaking out about it. Has been asking for it all week. It was like Christmas for him.
    Posted by Monolayth3
    Love me some carrot cake.
  • Aggie, are you getting excited about coming to Louisville for the Derby?! Tomorrow starts the madness here and I hope you enjoy my wonderful hometown when you're here! :)
    live. laugh. love.
  • jking! I was going to page you like tomorrow asking for any tips. I still probably will. and YES I am getting Sooo excited!
    Fred Rogers
  • Hellooooooooooooo lalala!

**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • edited April 2012
    Hi ladies!

I've been gone most of the weekend.  Lots of wrestling stuff going on.  My H doesn't wrestle, but he's heavily involved in it (promoting, booking, commentating, etc.) so most of our weekends tend to involve wrestling of some sort.

I'm just excited because we get to go to Philly in September. Since I don't really have to show up for anything but the show, I get to sight see (a little at least) :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • I want me some carrot cake!! Yummy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards