• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO

May 2011 Weddings

UNEEK!!!!!!

HI I miss you. :P  How is the vacation going? seeing all the fam.

speaking of family how is your sister doing? are her headaches any better?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: UNEEK!!!!!!

• I miss you too! I am LOVING my time with the family. I am having so SO much fun. My sister is still really sick. She has an appointment with another neurologist after Christmas. Thank you for asking. 

How are things with you? What are your plans for the holidays?
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • I'm threadjacking just to say HIIIIII UNEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you're having a great time with your family!!!!!! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • ditto--glad you're having a good time! fingers crossed for your sis.
  • I have been thinking about you. :). so glad you are having a wonderful time with the fam. I was hoping for happier news about your sister :( she is supposed to be better by now! I hope they can figure it out soon for her sake. hugs! I just have the weekend off for Christmas but H's parents live about an hour and a half a way so we will make a weekend trip to their place. we are celebrating Christmas at new years with my parents and brother and I will take a few days off then. not a lot but it will still be quite enjoyed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers